Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wedding, A New Addiction...and Loving California.

Ok, so I supposed I need to catch up...(as my dear husband-to-be informed me). It's been a really busy week and this is the first time I've had a moment to write.

Lauren flew home last Wednesday for to help me with some wedding stuff. And we wasted no time. As soon as I picked her up from the airport, we went directly to David's Bridal to pick out the bridesmaid dress. We ended up picking two dresses that we really liked; now we just have to decide between the two. Oh the dilemma. Once we finished up there, we drove straight to Bed Bath & Beyond to do what I've been looking forward to doing for months now; registering. It was such a high. As soon as the lady handed me the scanner gun, I couldn't say thank you fast enough. I was out of the registration room in no time, and off scanning a bunch of crap.

It. was. awesome.

Even though we didn't get out of there until after six o'clock, we decided to keep on going and register at my second location; Macy's. It was an equally fun time until we found the Martha Stewart section. We were both in awe as we walked through the isles of every type of spatula you could think of. I'm not a fan of her personally, but my goodness, that woman thinks of everything. And you know what? It's decently priced. I'm pretty positive that I scanned every one of her items.

So, growing up, I've never really been into makeup. I wear a little bit, but nothing too extravagant. I recently had a friend do my makeup and she's started an obsession for me that I think could become very dangerous. Today was my second day in a row visiting the M.A.C. store. That store alone is dangerous. I also just found out that Nordstrom and Sephora accept returns on all opened makeup products. Uh-mazing. I can already tell this is going to be a wonderful relationship.

Hello. My name is Jenn and I'm addicted to buying makeup.

Before I go, I have some pictures of the ocean to share. Jon and I went to Half Moon Bay on Sunday, and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Our friend lives a stones throw away from the ocean...and I took it all in for the few hours that we were there.

It made me crave our honeymoon trip to Puerto Vallarta. While the sunset is always a beautiful site, there's nothing more breathtaking then a sunset in California. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures!! WOW :)
    Oh and I lurve me some Sephora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's motivation for you to come back to Cali :) The beach is calling your name!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    New follower from Friday blog hop, please follow back at: http://mysisterismybestfriend.blogspot.com
    http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com
    I love California, my daughter is a junior at Pepperdine University. Lovely blog pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower from the friday blog hop!! love your blog-those pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I would have seen your blog sooner! I just posted wedding dresses from Ideeli yesterday or the day before. The prices were amazing and the dresses were gorgeous! Maybe you belong to Ideeli already and saw them - hopefully!

    I'm a new follower of your blog!
    Hope you can hop by my blog too (check for my Ideeli post):

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete