Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Brazilian

Yes. I did it. I survived the retched pain of the almighty Brazilian Wax. These were my exact thoughts when my hair follicles were being ripped out of my hoo-ha...

F&CK!!
HOLY MOTHER OF @^^%$
SON OF A BITCH!!

But, in all reality it wasn't that bad. I could (and will) definitely do it again. In fact, I've already made my next appointment. I guess the outcome is well worth it.

I just signed up for a 10k!! I'm so excited. It's interesting that I chose to do a 10k run, because I've never even done a 3k or 5k. Hell, it's been over 6 months since I've even stepped foot in a gym. But...I've decided to challenge myself and skip the measly 3 and 5k's. Go big or go home, right?! With that being said, it looks like I'll be spending some quality time with my new BFF...her name is Treadmill. We will become great friends over these next few months. I need to build up my stamina! As of now, I can probably run a good 2-3 minutes before I'm out-of-breath-exhausted! Sad, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your 10K! I'm looking into a 5K later this month - to do for fun. Let me know how you do :)

    ReplyDelete