Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In A Weird Funk

Today is just one of those days for me. I'm sad. But I have no idea why!? I have absolutely nothing to be sad about. My life is amazing! I had a wonderful weekend down in San Diego with my sister and Mom and now I'm happy to be home with Jon!

I think I honestly just miss him. I didn't see him all weekend, which felt like a lifetime. He works late and on the weekends now, so it's definitely a change that I'm having a hard time getting used to. I'll come around...I know I will. I know he's only doing this for us and for our future family, so I really shouldn't be complaining. I just miss the guy to pieces!

***********************

Apple unveiled it's latest and greatest - the iPhone 4. I'm truly amazed at all the crap that it can do. Face to face phone chat?! HD video recording?! Works at lightening speed?! Who wouldn't want it! I've been reading different reviews for it hoping to find at least ONE that puts it to shame.

But I cant.

Not. a. single. review.

You can reserve the phone on the 15th (which I'm debating) or it comes out for purchase on the 24th. What's a girl to do......

No comments:

Post a Comment