Thursday, June 24, 2010

iPhone 4 Fail

As planned, I got up this morning at 4am to wait in line at the mall for the anticipated (and oh-so-cool, might I add) iPhone 4. So, that's what I did. I waited, waited....waited some more until I finally gave up.

That's right...just gave up. Around 8am an Apple employee came around and told me that all the 16gb were sold out and they were only selling 32gb...plus another 3 hour wait. My response?

F*ck that!

Apparently I didn't need the phone that bad because I left. The line is still ridiculous. Yes, STILL. 8 hours after failing miserably, the line continues to wrap around the perimeter of the mall. This must mean a lot to people.

Besides the iPhone nonsense, today is actually turning out to be a fantastic day! I paid my last and final payment on my car! It is officially PAID THE HELL OFF!! No more $350 payment! I actually own my car...amazing feeling.

I also signed up for the Nike Women's Marathon today as well! It's October 17th, in San Francisco! I'm actually going to run the full marathon too! SIKE! Haha...there's no way. I can't even believe I'm running half! 13 whole miles. Twice as many miles as the 6 that I have yet to run. I wish myself luck.

Not sure what high I'm experiencing right now that has caused me to do things that I wouldn't normally do. But I'll go with it! Awesome!

Speaking of awesome...I finally got my 1st place trophy in for the 9 Ball pool league I play on!! Yay to me! I even got a girl trophy......and she has boobies!

No comments:

Post a Comment