Monday, April 12, 2010

Arizona

On Friday I took an early flight out to Arizona to meet up with some family at my grandma's house. They did a girls trip there for spring break and I was jealous that I couldn't go. Although my trip was way too short, I still had a fun time - it was worth it. The weather was beautiful...in the 80's! We played our favorite game, Tomo Todo (you must play it) all day. Apparently the girls all made up rules on when to take jello shots. In addition to taking a shot every time you won a Tomo Todo...if someone left the table, take a shot. When someone came back to the table, take a shot. You could even buy someone a shot for a quarter. The rules were hilarious. Needless to say...we were all drunk by dinner time.

On our way back home (I drove back with them) we had to stop off on the side of the road so my 3 year old niece could use the bathroom. Since there weren't any restrooms, and she "had to go now", we stopped off so she could squat. Now, as we were exiting and pulling off to the shoulder, we noticed a white Honda with the driver door open. We saw someone, who we thought was a woman, squatting to pee. As we drove a little closer, past the person, we realized that it was a man......AND he, um, wasn't peeing. He was taking a shit! On the side of the road!! For EVERYONE to see! He even had toilet paper in his hand...and his, ahem, business was clearly visible. SICK! About an hour after that disgustingness, we stopped off at a 7-Eleven to get coffee and guess who the guy was standing in front of me??? YES! The road-side-shitter! I couldn't believe it! He even started talking to me, asking "have you ever been to death valley?". I wanted to reply back and say "have you ever taken a shit on the side of the road?". Gross!!

I'm glad to be back home now. I missed Jon...a lot. I hate leaving him. I know that people say that they need their space away from their significant other...but I don't. Call me crazy, but I genuinely love being around him. I hate when we're apart. He's my other half and my best friend. I missed being with him in our little home. I feel so cozy in our place. I love the days when we're lazy and we wrap up in blankets and watch TV. Sigh....it's where I wish we were right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment