Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I'm a fan of it. And for some reason, especially lately, I've been doing more cleaning and straightening up with the house. It's sad that I actually look forward to going home and cleaning. Yesterday I was at Walmart (that's a whole other subject) and I was actually excited when I bought multi-use dust clothes. I'm not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to using them tonight when I get home. I've been itching to redo the bathroom too. I was at Bed, Bath & Beyond last week, shopping for a candle. But you can't not look around when you go there. Every single item in that store calls out to me. I try to make up every excuse in the book as to why I need some random utensil. But that damn good angel on my right shoulder usually wins that battle. Anyhoo, I found my way in the bathroom section and now I want to redo the bathroom. Maybe next week...

So, back to Walmart. Don't get me wrong...I like that their prices are decent and much more affordable than other places; but I swear that place attracts the most annoying people ever. Lately it's got to the point where I actually dread going there. I'm a Target shopper, so when I go some place different, I get all bent out of shape.

On a side note, the leggings that I'm wearing with my skirt and boots today are officially "the leggings from hell". With every step I take, they slowly fall down my leg. I'm on the verge of taking them off, cutting them to shreds and then setting them on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment