Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Catch Up

I've been absent for a few days (Jon reminded me) so I'm doing a little catching up.

Jon's birthday was a success. He loved his cookie cake, the decorations and the gifts I got him. Seeing him so happy, puts a smile on my face. I love him.

We took Lauren to the airport last night. I hate when she has to leave. Sometimes I secretly wish that she would finish college up here where she's much closer. I'm selfish, I know.

Yesterday I came into work, logged on to my computer and a really crappy red X popped up that said "Danger: Your computer has 30 infections". Dun dun dunnnnn. Yep, a virus. IT took my laptop and have been working on it ever since. They gave me a temporary laptop, which gives me limited access to, well, pretty much everything. I feel so useless. I'm actually sitting here waiting for emails to come through. I've never been so bored at work before.

At least I get to leave work early today...but it's only to go to the dentist. I don't mind the dentist, but I always have to mentally prepare myself for it. I don't know why...it gives me a sense of ease I suppose. I never understand why the dental assistants talk to you and ask you questions when they're working on your teeth. It's not like we can give them an answer. I just end up feeling like an idiot speaking jibberish. I think they do it on purpose.

Well, that's it for today. I'll go back to patiently waiting for emails to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment