Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Enjoying The Day

Another beautiful day in our beautiful home. I'm fortunate enough to work from home the rest of the day since cable is being installed. And I'll admit, I love it. I've got the windows open, letting the sun shine in and listening to the cars drive by. I never thought working could be so relaxing...

I'm sitting here thinking about everything that I still want to do to the house. Pictures, mirrors, paintings...all stuff that will come over time. The guest bedroom was looking half-way decent, until my Mom dropped off all my old boxes that she was storing for me the past few years. It's not a lot, but now the room is once again, a project. I went through a few of the boxes today and found some old pictures from high school. It brought back memories. It's so hard to believe that high school was almost 10 years ago. It makes me realize how fast I've grown up.

It's only Tuesday and I'm already looking forward to this week being over. I really enjoy my weekends. There's so much to look forward to....

Being home with Jon....going to the Farmers Market....putting our house together....

I'm also looking forward to getting together with two dear friends of mine, Stephanie and Analiese. Drinks with the girls is always a fabulous time....although, one of us won't be drinking for the next 9 months! Congratulations Analiese!

No comments:

Post a Comment